Michael Phelps, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, Mike Tyson, Ken Norton, Mark McGwire, Jіmmу Cоnnоrѕ, Jack Nicklaus & Andre Agassi
What do all these SUPER ATHLETES have in common?
They all used hypnotists and or mind coaches to become Champions!
They all know the subconscious mind is the secret to winning!
While most people in the hypnosis industry know that 97% of people can be hypnotized....The overall best candidates for hypnosis are those that can concentrate without getting distracted by their own mind chatter and the "What's for dinner syndrome!" Many people that work in positions of power such as the CEO of a company or the president of a country are typically great candidate for hypnosis, and can usually excel at concentration & discipline! The higher up their position in a company the better! Why do Cirque Du Soleil Acrobats often make just as a good of a hypnosis candidate as a CEO of a company or the President of a country? Its very simple...Just like CEO's & Presidents, professional acrobats that perform for Cirque Du Soleil require concentration & discipline to be in the show! Although...not a guarantee, typically this makes them perfect candidates for hypnosis!
More on hypnosis & acrobats ...
Cirque Du Soleil has an amazing ability to fuse acrobatic disciplines and performance in their shows! They often recruit performers that already have superb acrobatic skills and only require the need to be trained by their "Creative Directors" or similar to be both an athletic acrobat and an entertaining artistic character that must gel with several others performers just like them on stage! Most Cirque performers do not have speaking parts, which means they must convey the character through their specific act, costume, body movement & Facial expressions. Hypnosis is an obvious way to QUICKLY increase an acrobats ability to excel at the entire process of becoming a professional Cirque performer!
Acrobats push their bodies harder and more often than than the average person can relate too. We know several high level female acrobatic performers that practice their 7 minute aerial silk act 5- 7 times in a row without a break! We would watch other gymnasts at the gymnasium watch in awe over these feats of endurance and strength. As you can imagine when these athletes get an injury they are out of work! Unless you are lucky enough to work for Cirque Du Soleil (known for taking very good care of their performers when they are injured) The sooner the injured acrobat can get back to the stage the better! Hypnosis can be a great tool for pushing the limits of an acrobats body and helping an acrobat recover quicker from injuries too!
Most athletes hit plateaus in their training at one point or another... An acrobat can have plateaus too! Hypnosis can be the perfect tool to get past it and back in the zone!!
Ever struggled with memorizing something? Imagine memorizing what your body is supposed to do to look theatrical while you are performing your acrobatic flip from a 10 ft prop on stage with music and lights distracting you! Hypnosis can be a great tool to enhance your ability to memorize choreography, body movement & Style!
A hypnosis session by a hypnotist with experience in both entertainment & acrobatic training is more likely to understand how hypnosis can best be used to improve an acrobats act & theatrical performance! All that is required by the acrobat is to have the sincere desire to be a great performer and the willingness to do as instructed by the hypnotist!
Here are several suggested available uses for Cirque Du Soleil Performers from our CIRQUE PAGE.
- Train with focus & determination
- Bring out your "Rockstar" performer
- Boost your ability to retain & memorize your production choreography easily & effectively
- Have confidence when an emergency requires you to be paired with a new partner for the first time on short notice!
- Be "Show Ready" ASAP! (This is insurance you can accelerate your ability to be ready in time)
- Are you struggling with the choreography of your new production?
- Are you struggling with converting you regular acrobatic act to the ice?
- Are you suddenly not consistent?
- Are you losing confidence because of circumstances outside of the show?
- Did you start the contract in great shape (physically fit) and is now you are gaining weight rapidly?
- Are you struggling fitting in with the cast? do you not "gel" on stage with other performers?
- Do you struggle with anxiety living on the road, hotels, or cruise ships?
- Are easily sea sick? Afraid of flying? Afraid of driving? Afraid of Heights?
- Are you recently recovering from an injury & you need to get "Show Ready" ASAP?
- Do you want to be relaxed & focused during your "First & Second" show Jitters?