- Bring out the "Rockstar" performer hidden in your cast members
- Boost your casts ability to retain & memorize your production choreography easily & effectively
- Have confidence when an emergency requires placing "pair partners" together for the first time on short notice & they need to be "Show Ready" ASAP! (This is insurance you can accelerate their ability to be ready in time)
- Is your cast struggling with the choreography of your new production?
- Do you have an previously amazing performer (Headliner or Star) that suddenly is no longer consistent?
- Is your amazing performer ( Headliner or Star) losing confidence because of circumstances outside of the show?
- Do you have cast members that started the contract in great shape (physically fit) and is now gaining weight rapidly?
- Do you have a cast that lacks the ability to "get along" or "gel" on stage?
- Do you have a performer struggling with anxiety living on the road, hotels, or cruise ships?
- Do you have a cast member that is easily sea sick? Afraid of flying? Afraid of driving? Afraid of Heights?
- Do you have a cast member that has recently recovered from an injury & needs to get "Show Ready" ASAP?
- Do you want your cast to be relaxed & focused during their "First & Second" show Jitters?
Learn Why 24HourHypnotist.com Is your Best
Choice For Hypnosis Designed for the Entertainment Industry
JJ has an uncany ability to understand what its like to be a performer and a producer. As a producer that was previously on stage JJ understood the anxiety his talent had on opening day... such as the superstitions of the first and second show Jitters. As well as the dedication it takes a cast member to get to be a professional level entertainer. As a producer he understood production deadlines, client demands, audience expectations, & production changes that do not wait for the cast to get mentally prepared to start from scratch!
Today JJ knows where using hypnosis fits in production & where it doesn't...
Examples: Special needs
¥our star performer that for years executed his difficult move on stage or on the ice flawlessly 90% of the time and then suddenly becomes "syked out" to the point that he would perform the move maybe 50% of the time or less. This is a perfect situation for hypnosis.
On a cruise ship a beautiful & fit cast members very quickly gains weight and no longer looks amazing in their now tight fitting costumes! This is a perfect situation for hypnosis.
Figure skater pair teams need to overcome the anxiety of never meeting each other until 1 - 2 weeks before they need to be "show ready" One example was a female pair partner needed to overcome her anxiety/fear of her new partner so she could trust him enough to perform the "Head Banger" trick during the show... This is a perfect situation for hypnosis.
Read Professional Figure Skater Tanya Bakerman's success story with hypnosis HERE!
Your cast member is in a 9-12 month contract & injures himself in the middle of the contract and after being out for 2 weeks is released to perform again... Then unfortunately the performer is "Gun Shy" and plays it so safe he is no longer performing, he is simply going through the motions with fear of getting injured again?
This is a perfect situation for hypnosis.
Responsibility: Producer or Cast Member
One question is who does the responsibility fall on when a hypnotist is requested for a production show's cast member, the producer or the cast member?
If the cast member is in the middle of the contract or the cast member waiting to begin their contract. If its pre-contract then it would typically fall on the cast member. This is similar to an actor paying for acting lessons to get a part in movie etc. If the cast member is in the middle of their contract and the hypnosis service would solve an issue quickly and efficiently this would typically fall on the producer. The producer saves time and money not needing to bring in and train a replacement cast member or using the "understudy" which typically puts stress on the rest of the cast moving everything around to accommodate the missing cast member.